Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Fiona Apple


I can't believe it's been seven years since Fiona Apple put out a new album. I've loved her since I was 14 and have seen her in concert three times. I've never been disappointed! She has a new album coming out on June 19th and I'm beyond excited. NPR is awesome and has been streaming it early. If you're interested, you can listen here.


Yep, I love her; octopus hats and all.

P.S. I'd like to wish my dad a very Happy Birthday! Have a great day, dad, and I hope to see you soon!

7 comments:

  1. I haven't been able to stop listening to the album for a few days now! So, so good. Every song is so beautiful. Especially love Valentine, Daredevil and Regret. She is coming to Seattle July 25th...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, that's so exciting!! You'll have a great time. I saw her recently in DC and loved every minute!

      Delete
  2. That's good news I love her voice! have a great day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so wonderful, a true talent, I've loved her ever since Tidal. You are so very lucky to have seen her live, i imagine she's incredible x

    ReplyDelete
  4. she's amazing, you're lucky to have seen her live! the new video is so sad and nice.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!