Sunday, April 8, 2012

Vintage Dresses!

Kendal did some modeling for me yesterday so I could add some dresses to my Etsy shop.

Vintage Green and Black Striped Laine Dress Size 6/8

We used to do this for each other years ago when we lived together in Milwaukee and ran an eBay store together. Somehow, that was over five years ago... It's crazy how much time has passed!

Vintage Black Expo Dress Size 4/6/8

It's nice having a friend who will put up with your strange requests and not complain once.
(This was our second attempt. I wasn't happy with the photos the first time around, so I made her do it all over again in a different spot. This is why I love her!)

Vintage Green Shift Dress with Gold Anchor Buttons, Size 0/2 XS

I hope to add even more items to my shop very soon. :)

xo,
Amanda

6 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda, just saw your comment on my blog so I had a look at yours. I love it! You obviously have an eye for beautiful things and I am following you now. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...I love them all but I absolutely adore the green one! Great finds!
    Cheers,
    Messy

    ReplyDelete
  3. aha ;) to be honest, I didn't know her so I googled her (shame on me) but she seems cool! I'd love to goto Cambridge, but it would be too expensive, sadly :( So I'm just very satisfied to have my certificate ;)

    Those pics are really good! Great photographer, great model ;)

    xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. That last dress....<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just awesome thing to share here. I am new to your blog but loving your writing skills and travel adventures. Some very vital things to bear in mind while traveling. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!