I unsuccessfully participated in the March Photo-A-Day challenge, but I didn't fail completely!
Here are the photos I remembered to take:
1. Up - I was sick in bed this day. Sad, sad!
2. Fruit - My friend forgot her leftover Pink Berry in my freezer... ;)
3. Your Neighborhood - A lovely day in DC with Andrew, Nasser and Hamad.
4. Bedside - (Andrew's bedside.)
5. A Smile - Wisconsin friends came to visit! Here we are at the Lincoln Memorial.
6. 5PM - Andrew met Levar Burton at SXSW in Texas! I was SO excited when he sent me this photo!
7. Something You Wore - A simple dress to work.
8. Window - Eastern Market in DC. Sooo much to look at!
9. Red - Sierra playing with her squeaky bone.
10. Loud - A pretty loud statement made by the beautiful Frida Kahlo. Kendal & I checked out a special Frida exhibit in Virginia this day. We loved it!
11. Someone You Talked To Today - Kendal! We shared a vegan pizza from a place we love in Virginia called Lost Dog Cafe.
12. Fork - I promise I don't eat my pickles with a fork...
13. A Sign - My life, in bus speak.
14. Clouds - Gloomy day.
15. Sunglasses - Andrew was confused and not pleased when I made him wear these for a photo. :)
16. Green - Spring tights!
17. A Corner Of Your Home - (Andrew's home!)
18. Funny - Chris about to devour a giant slice of Lemon Meringue pie from our favorite diner.
19. Delicious - A yummy gift I received after partnering with a company on my blog.
20. An Animal - My beautiful kitty, Mia!
21. Feet - On my way to see Fiona Apple!! It was a great show. She's my favorite lady.
22. Toy - An early birthday gift from a friend who went to Korea recently.
23. Breakfast - Kashi's Strawberry Fields!
24. Where You Relax - In bed with a book. :)
I only made it to 24 (and cheated a little bit here and there) but I'm determined and WILL finish a whole month at some point... Mark my words!