Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pretty iPhone Cases

I told myself that when I finally got the new iPhone, I'd splurge and buy one of these pretty cases that I found on Society6 a while ago.
But, now that I finally have the phone, it's much harder than I thought it would be! I love so many of the designs posted there, and it's impossible to choose just one.
I only made it to page 100 or so, and they have over 500 pages, so I think I still have some searching to do before I go ahead and purchase one.

But in the mean time, here are some of my favorites:










What do you think??

10 comments:

  1. i really like the selection you chose to post, the 3rd and last being my favorite. white cases are really hard to keep clean though :(

    <3 rae

    http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of them! They would be great for my iPhone! Wait! I don't have an iPhone...

    Anyway,
    kiss :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh they are WONDERFUL! I especially like the Deer, the Bunny on the path, and the Bird Cages! Just lovely!

    xx -b.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummmm I need ALL of these on a rotation on my phone!! I adore the cat heart one, the fox one and the last one but they are all gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love all of these! the dear and cat ones are my fave. too bad i don't have an iphone

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had an iPhone I would totally get the deer one!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. funniest post ever!
    i am so obsessed with iphone cases i have millions!
    they say so much about your outfit!

    xo kaitlin
    kaitgirl

    ReplyDelete
  8. not my style, thoug they're really pretty ;)
    personal favourite is the last one :D

    xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute! I love these darling cases!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Buy & sell new and used iPhones.
    Wide selection of new and used iPhones for sale.
    More at how much is a used iphone 4

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!