Sunday, February 5, 2012

Free Glasses!

I must share an exciting offer with you if you're a glasses/contact-wearer like me!

I was reading Leney's blog one day and she posted some info about a site called Coastal Contacts where you can get a super cheap pair of glasses.
(And by super cheap I mean free.)
All you have to do is pay for shipping!

There really isn't a catch, believe it or not. The only thing is that your first pair is free, so if you've purchased from them in the past, I'm not sure if this offer applies to you.
But if you're looking for some new frames and haven't purchased anything from Coastal before, you should definitely check it out!

I purchased a pair of $6.00 glasses for myself and though I'm not over the moon about them, I really can't complain.
My old red ones are looking a little sad, so it's really nice having a spare pair. :)


I should also mention that their return policy is awesome. I sent two pairs back before I finally settled on the ones I have now. They send you a shipping label to print out, so you don't even have to pay to ship them back if you aren't satisfied.

So run over to Coastal Contacts and get your free pair!
Use the code: FIRSTPAIRFREE at checkout and you're all set!

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad you posted this!! I usually buy from zennioptical but I am all for a free pair of glasses! I just got a pair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Definitely going to check it out. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOOOVE those glasses!! I've wanted some real Ray Bans that look like that for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this on Leney's blog too! But my prescription is so bad that I'd have to pay a ridiculous amount for super-thin lenses so I don't look like I'm wearing coke bottles. haha
    Yours are CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!