Thursday, January 12, 2012

Instagram Update

A few December/early January photos I had on my phone. :)

My favorite cuddler.

Andrew, hard at work.

Bella & Sierra in the car on our way to Wisconsin.

Andrew's roommate made hummus.
We devoured it with these yummy chips.

Mia's favorite spot.

Delicious vegan pork slaw from Honeypie in Milwaukee, WI.

I'm obsessed with this peanut butter.
Andrew's mom sent me a care package. She's quite the lady. <3

Getting tattoos for Dana in Racine, WI with a few of my favorite girls. (And Brian.)
If you look closely, you can see Kendal getting her tattoo in the background!

My drink matched my nails on Christmas.

Christmas present from my brother. It's already hanging in our kitchen.

Puppy love.

Lazy kitty is lazy.

My new pretty pink dress from Ashley.

Studly man.

Rainy day, soggy feet.

Bella admiring Mia. How sweet.

What we looked like New Years Eve.

xo,
Amanda

6 comments:

  1. My kitten pretty much lives in my bathroom sink!
    Too cute :)

    And btw - LOVE your hair color!

    xo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. love in instagram photos.
    come check out my yummy giveaway!
    follow each other?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL my kitty love the sink too! Love all your pics!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I want to follow you on instagram. I'm fennarama. Come find me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your new dress! Beautiful pictures :)
    Check out my blog, I always follow back my lovely readers :)
    http://mayasfashioncorner.blogspot.com/

    Xoxo, Maya <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your animals are too presh! Love the photos! So glad I stumbled upon your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!