Monday, December 19, 2011

Music to Cure the Monday Blues


Ingrid Michaelson rules. I wish I had her mad ukulele skills. She just posted this video on her page less than an hour ago and I've watched it four times already.



This is one of my all-time favorite videos. Stacy Dupree from Eisley covers "Silver Spring" by Fleetwood Mac with her husband, Darren King from Mutemath on guitar and Jeremy Larson on piano. I've fallen asleep to this many, many times. So peaceful and perfect.



P.S. Here's a picture of me and Stacy! :)



This is my very favorite live performance by Rilo Kiley. I covered this song once with my old boyfriend. He had a little studio and I sang and he did all the music for it. Turned out okay, but unfortunately I don't have a copy of the recording... It's such a fun song to sing!

4 comments:

  1. i'm in love with rilo kiley.
    so amazing.
    loved these videos

    xoxo katlin
    kaitgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you posted 'Silverspring.' What a gorgeous song and I'd never heard it before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Spotify playlist of every Ingrid Michaelson son I can get my hands on!

    There is just something so perfect about her music no matter what mood you are in :)

    xoxohannah
    a cup of subtle tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have great taste! these are all of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!