Saturday, November 19, 2011

Instagram Lately

Thought I'd share a few Instagram photos.
I'm pretty obsessed with that lovely app!

1

5

7

10

11
♥ 1. Had a hair dye party all by myself the other day. Dark, but better than the orangish blondish mess I had going on!
♥ 2. I toured DC recently with some friends who were here visiting.
♥ 3. The Lincoln Memorial.
♥4. Pretty fall leaves at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
♥ 5. Our last minute 50's costumes for a Halloween party a few weeks ago. :)

12




♥ 1. Yummy tea in Doha.
♥ 2. Silly Mia.
♥ 3. Doha camel.
♥ 4. Thrift Store Finds.
♥ 5. Andrew made this beautiful blown glass flower for me! :)





Feet
♥ 1. Goofy faces.
♥ 2. Owl belt buckle for sale in my Etsy shop!
♥ 3. Mia thinks she's a bunny sometimes.
♥ 4. A kind of funny yet not so funny text conversation I had with my friend Ashley.
♥ 5. Feet!

xo,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I love posting my instagram round up but I think I love seeing other peoples more!

    xoxohannah
    a cup of subtle tea

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!